Hey everyone,

   We need everyone that registered to continue to visit TvLand, I understand
there are few that had troubles with other posters there and their remarks
however our TAGS board is a safe haven for the show and the fans and we can
post there. So stop on bye have a pop and talk alittle, we really like to chit
chat.

  Thanks again

  Mike

  here is a direct link to the TAGS room

  http://www.tvland.com/boards/viewboard.jhtml?bID=64

  and for those wishing to your complaints are still needed and there are
plenty of optians for doing such.

  Call them at
  212-258-7579

  Write them at
  TV Land and Nick at Nite Viewer Services
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

  email them at
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]