Hey Folks,

With the self promotion and friend promotion we're breaking into, I
wanted to let everybody know the "Floyd" will be at Mayberry Days
signing autographs....ah....where ever you can find him. The Mayberry
Deputy, Goober, Otis, Opie and Howard Sprague will be signing too so
y'all be on the look out. :)

Really, I'm glad to see that WBMUTBB's own Kathryn Darden (she'll be in
town as Flora during Mayberry Days as well) will be selling and signing
her Mayberry poem book but I believe that we *may* have gotten a little
heavy on the promotions department so lets just lay back a bit. We've
had 4 mentions in the last few days on this one so "tick a lock" for a
while.   Another mention toward Mayberry Days would be good but for
now....lets let this one go.

That said, I'll now promote out WBMUTBB T-shirts. ha haha   If you want
'em by Mayberry Days, you'll need to order in the next few weeks. It
seems to be taking about 7 days to get the orders if you're cheap like
me and use the $5 shipping. ha ha. So order early and save on shipping.

http://www.cafepress.com/wbmutbb

Also, remember the WBMUTBB Chapter Auction is coming up at Mayberry
Days.  If you have items to donate, contact Jeff Koontz
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as he is and always has been our point man for the
auction.

That's it from WBMUTBB HQ.
--Allan