That's why I read the Digest:  for great posts like Paul's.   Great detective
work, Paul.  Maybe the writers went down the whole list Paul sited and created
an Everyman's (Christian) Denomination.  They didn't want it identifiable to a
specific denomination.  They just wanted to be able to write in a church
setting.
Nodding off in church and trapping flies.............who ELSE was writing that
into their scripts?  Yet how many people could relate to it?  Gazillions!  How
wise they were to tap into our commonality and leave out the doctrine.