I want you all to know what kind of an impact we are making at TvLand. Link
said that the complaints on the board and through eMail have been overwelming
and we shouldn't quit now, We need to let them know we still are not happy so
please continue to sign and email.

  email at

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  or sign at this link or perhaps do both.

  http://www.tvland.com/boards/viewthread.jhtml?bID=5&tID=135834&mID=671591

  The following is what Link had posted on our efforts.

  [In the past, there have been instances where those reports have had an
impact. It has been hard at times, however, to get a lot of action taken on
them because of the numbers generated on the message boards and in email have
not been signficant about any one issue. The past couple of weeks, however, the
response has been almost overwhelming and I expect the consideration of the
response to be higher. Again, most changes don't take place overnight. So, it
is important that the comments and suggestions not lose momentum because they
aren't getting an instaneous response.   TVLTheLink
Community Manager
The Community @
TV Land Nick-at-Nite Online ]
  REMEMBER