Greetings Andy Griffith Show Fans,

Allan, this is really a question for you, but we could all be involved.
  I am very proud of my Florida License plate, JL 327.  I have the only
one in Florida.  Each year I get a new sticker for the renewal, but
every few years they send me another actual plate.  I now have FOUR!!!
I would love to send a picture of me and Opie holding them to share
with the WBMUTBB gang!  Is there a way we could share pictures of our
favorite Mayberry items that we cherish?  I know pictures can start
eating up space and time downloading, but what about a link to them?
Maybe a .Mac account?  I had one for awhile and they are great!  I just
never took the time to utilize all the features, but this would be fun.
  Let me know your thoughts.

Opie's dad, Martin Simmons
Apprise Video Productions
5907 Cedar Tree Dr.