Hey thanks for you trained noticers who caught my mistake on when Helen
was showing slides to the Sunday School Class.  It was the Mr. Frisbee
episode, and not  Fred Goss as I had listed.

Also the "16 years of going to prayer meeting" couple I mentioned from
the Prisoner of Love episode..the lady was Tyla Lee.  (and I've
forgotten the man already) but they got married and lived in a little
yellow house.

Also for my basketball story, the link did not come through.  J just go
to this site of Allan's on the right side, go to Fan Fiction and look
for "Basketball Regional or bust".

http://www.mayberry.com

The Untrained Voice