<<I was just wondering if anyone will be selling the wbmutbb t-shirts at
Mayberry Days this year?>>

No.  The only way to get the WBMUTBB Chapter items will be to order them
from the web store.  If they were to be sold at an event like that, it
would mean I (or somebody else) would have to buy several of them and
*hope* they would sell.  As it is now, they make the items as you order
'em so there's no "up front" cost to me to provide 'em.  I'm pretty
cheap so buying from the site is all we can offer.  Shipping is only $5
per ORDER so order several things and you'll save money.

http://www.cafepress.com/wbmutbb

--Allan Newsome
   "The Andy Griffith Show" Rerun Watchers Club - Webmaster
             http://www.mayberry.com/