I went round and round on the TVLand website, too.  I do not want to receive
their emails but I finally got an email sent.  However, I also wrote a
postcard.  If you don't want to go thru the frustration of the website, just
mail a card.
I have the DVD's like a lot of other people and can watch them anytime I
please.  However, if TVLand starts messing around with TAGS, at some point they
will just remove it or show it at 2 AM.  I can't always be in the same room
where the DVD is.  I have a small TV in the kitchen and tend to watch the show
on TVLand because my husband watches the big TV that has the DVD in the other
room and I don't want to interrupt him.  He likes TAGS, too, but he doesn't
make a point of watching it every day-over and over-like me.  I just want to
have the option of either TV or DVD.
You know, TBS used to show TAGS for an hour every nite.  Two shows in a row.
Then on New Years Day they had the TAGS marathon.  I used to watch that
non-stop all day.  They did that for years.   Now, TBS doesn't even show TAGS.
I afraid TVLand may follow in their footsteps.
Makes ya think!
Bee In New Concord, OH