>>>As someone who hasn't had cable in years (and never
satellite) I've still been reading with interest the
recent laments concerning TV Land moving TAGS, showing
so many newer shows, et.al.  And it's funny that so
many of the shows people are wanting (TAGS, Green
Acres, Dick Van Dyke) are the shows I have on DVD.  I
never worry about channels getting rid of my favorite
shows because I have them right on my shelf.<<<

Wow!  You mean there's someone else out there who doesn't watch TV?? I thought
I was the only one!  We not only don't have cable or satellite, but we don't
have an antenna for local over-the-air reception.  When I do see a little TV at
someone else's house, the commercials really annoy me because I'm not used to
them anymore.  But I have the complete 20-volume set of TAGS on Columbia House
and all six seasons so far on DVD.  I can watch *WHATEVER* I want *WHENEVER* I
want, without editing and without commercials.  For me, it's the only way to go!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)