I am very sorry to all that may feel this excessin\ve but Andy Griffith is a
very important part ofd many peoples lifes and I feel it important to tell,

  SO

  Tell them your are unhappy with the change and The Andy Griffith Show needs
to remain in PrimeTime. This can be done by many methods.
  here is a direct link to the request on the board, you just need to
register(if not a member) there and leave your comment.

  http://www.tvland.com/boards/viewthread.jhtml?bID=5&tID=135834&mID=671591

  it can be done by phone:
  212-258-7579

  Email them at
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  and good old fashion snail mail.

  TV Land and Nick at Nite Viewer Services
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036

  Please eveyone help save this shows time so more generations can enjoy the
Mayberry way of life.

  Thank you all for any help
  Mike Becker