When Miss Peggy tried to explain to Andy about what a Sazarac was, she
described it as a New Orleans drink and asked  Andy if he had ever been
there. Then she explained that.."it's a lot like Paris in a lot of
ways." First of all, the redundancy in that description always causes me
to grit my teeth. But also if Andy hadn't even been to  New Orleans, how
was describing it as being like Paris going to help him any? Surely she
didn't think he'd been to Paris. But I know I'm not supposed to be
negative about things so on the positive side, I do think Miss Peggy was
a beauty and besides she's one of my own kind being a Georgia girl and
all. I like the Mary nurses better, however. I know you guys think Sue
Ane Langdon was really something, but I preferred Julie Adams. When she
says to Andy in that silky voice, "Now don't you get hurt out there", I
can just imagine that Andy's heart did a double back flip. By the way,
they did a movie together. Those of you old enough to remember a real
downer called "Go Ask Alice". It was a made for TV movie back in the
early 70's. She also made a movie with our own "young doctor" George
Nader (two and two makes four! Well if you ain't worried I ain't
worried.)  I don't remember the name of it, though. It was from back in
the 50's - the same era that she made my husband's favorite movie, "The
Creature From the Black Lagoon".

Cheryl
Marietta, GA
"Two young people lost in a world of pills"