>Didn't old Ange have a cold beer in one episode? I seem to remember him
at
>least ordering one. Maybe it was the episode where he ate out with the
lady
>lawyer?

It was the episode where he thinks Peggy is too rich for him.  He takes
her out to that nice restaurant and orders a draft beer.  I thought that
was odd since I don't remember him drinking in any other episodes.  Maybe
someone else would know.

Now that you mention it about the "pop" that is what I thought
Northerners called soda.  We've always used Coke to describe everything.
Down here it's like,

"What do you want to drink?"
"Coke"
"What kind?"

They probably couldn't say "Coke" since they weren't a sponser, but they
could have called it soda.
Since we're on the subject of beverages...I'll have to try some clove in
my sweet tea sometime since someone mentioned it.  I like mint in mine.

Amy