I would love to get a t-shirt or t-shirts and wear them with pride like i do
all my other Mayberry and TAGS shirts. So count me in and I will take more then
one so I can give some away, and I know my grand daughter wants a few as she is
as hooked on our show at 10 as we are now.  Many thanks for the people who sent
in some items for my TAGS Christmas tree I am working on and I could still use
some more items if any one has some items they have made or wish to donate for
it. I can hardly wait to put it up in my office and take a pic to show everyone
here. If you wish to make a donation of an item please send it to:  Johnny
Hammonds
  120 puckett creek drive   Canton Ga 30114   or email me for more details at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           till next time guys, johnny