Actually, I wrote this before Allan called for a design -

Yes we need to do a Commemorative Shirt, but one of quality.  So let's
have a design contest!  Logo, slogan, artwork?  What about a contest
Allan?  Just put on your wading boots and consider it!

Martin Simmons
(Opie's Dad)

PS  Please make sure to offer them in Opie size - 11 years old
We have several Father/Son matching clothes.  Exact matching Sunday
suits & 3 matching ties, western shirts, matching bowling shirts, real
authentic genuine felt Bogart style Fedoras, even matching camping
gear.  I've been told that Opie will not want to dress like me when he
is 16, so I am savoring every minute of it now!