I was watching a Walton's episode and I'm pretty sure Peggy was the guest
star.  It's the one where John Walton goes away to work and stays in a
boarding house (season 3).  Peggy is the owner of the boarding house.
She is quite a bit older of course so it was really cool to see her on
the show! I wouldn't have recognized her face, but her voice was still
the same.  Unless I'm mistaken, I think it was her.

I like the color episodes also, but the black and white ones are funnier.
 My favorite color episodes are the ones with Barney in it.  That part on
the Tina Andrews episode where Barney thinks the big celebration is for
him is hilarious....him waving at everyone!  Makes me feel embarrassed
for him.

There is a cute small town here in FL called Celebration.  It's a Disney
thing actually.  It's like one huge neighborhood with tons of picture
perfect houses all lined up next to each other, a school, college, main
street shopping center, restaurants, theater, library, a little market,
hotel, barber shop, firehouse, and lake with walking trails. I even saw a
patrol car last night when we were there eating at a restaurant.  This
restaurant is like the diner because it has a counter you can sit at.   I
was telling my brother and dad that it reminded me of a very upscale
Mayberry.  The neighbors are all out walking with their kids or riding
bikes and skating.  Some of you who have been to Orlando may know what
I'm talking about.  It's the cutest town.

Amy