Rain in Mayberry has often been the subject on here, so I hope y'all don't mind
me telling that today a 114 year record of no measurable rain on July 12th, in
Salem Oregon just was broken. Just like an article one would expect in a
Mayberry news paper, it appeared on the front page. Salem was also the only
city in Oregon to have this distinction.  Oh well, it is still the State
Capitol. Actually I live in Keizer which which was established in the 1980s,
due to the fact that we did not want to be annexed by Salem. We're an
independent bunch of folks, that's what makes Mayberry, oops I meant Keizer so
great..
Aunt Bee 2 (Ruth in Or)