With all these recent postings about favorite songs from the show, I thought
maybe it would be a good time to offer my CDs of the music again.  I went
through all the shows I had on tape and compiled the music onto 2 CDs, took
some time but a labor of love for sure!  It's not complete because the tapes I
used , as we all know, has some deleted scenes.  As soon as the entire show is
on DVD, I plan to "upgrade" it and add the missing songs/snippets/whatever.
But for now, if anyone wants these, drop me a line and and I'll make
arrangements to get you a copy.  Be advised, I ain't...oops, no ice cream cone
for me I guess...selling these, just want to share the music.  To me, the most
memorable tune is from the end of one of the specials on TBS, maybe the Silver
Anniversary Show? where "Andy, I Wonder Where Are They Now?" is played over
the credits.  A beautiful tune.  I have tried to track down this on a CD or a
45 or on the Net but had no luck.  So if this sounds interesting to you, give
me a "hey"...

tom