I'm envious of you folks who have reservations at the Taylor Home Inn.
When the Taylors made their trip to California, Andy was asked to stand
on the corner of Hollywood and Vine and say, "Hey" from Floyd and
Goober. I would like to request that when you all go to the Taylor Home
Inn, please sit on the front porch, drink cider and count cars for me.
Yes, technically, this was done at the Mindelbright house, but you can
do that without a guitar or a good singin' voice. Oh, and if you bring
any children, let them sit in a coaster wagon and eat pie.

I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and Regis asked guest Bonnie
Hunt what television shows she watched as a child. The first thing she
mentioned was TAGS. But she said her father would check to see if Barney
was in the eipsode and if he wasn't, her father would say, "Turn it off.
Barney's not in it".  Well, I think we all admit that our favorite
episodes are the ones that Barney is in, but they're all good and stand
on their own.

Cheryl
Marietta, GA