Hello all!

Wanted to let you know of a show on the Country Music Television channel,
and would like to tell you all to watch it if you can.

While flipping through the channels last night, I came across a show hosted
by John Schneider of the "Dukes of Hazard".

It was called the "Top Twenty Country Comedy Shows".  I stopped as I saw a
collage before they went to commercial, and I saw a

Picture of Barney and Earnest T.  So, I started watching.  I'd missed the
first 13 or so, (they were counting back from 20), and saw where

"Green Acres", "Beverly Hillbillies", "Dukes of Hazard", as well as a couple
shows I never watch, were in this countdown.  I just knew "The Andy

Griffith Show" had to be in there somewhere, so I kept watching.  My husband
who had started watching with me, was fairly sure TAGS was already

Mentioned or maybe not made it---ugh, what'd he say??  Myself, being the
die-hard TAGS fan I am, was sure it was up in that last few.  It just had

To be.  Well, TAGS fans, when he started describing the number one show,
Guess what??   TAGS WAS THE NUMBER 1 SHOW!!!

So, if you can catch the show, I would suggest it.  Just wanted to let you
all know, it's official, just what we all know here at WBMUTBB, TAGS IS
NUMBER 1!!!

Have a Mayberry Day!!!!

Kathy in Ohio

A member of "A Dollar and a Quarter Club"