According  to  my  "Mayberry My Hometown" by Stephen J. Spignesi " The
   Ultimate Guiedbook To America's Favorite TV Small Town" :  Mr. Schwump
   appears  in  Episode  113F/112B,  he was the Mayberry man who tried to
   stop  the  rampage  of  Ernest T. Bass at Mrs. Wiley's house.  Schwump
   handed the rock to Ernest T. pitched through Mrs. Wiley's window, much
   to  Barney's disgust:  after it was touched he couldn't send it to the
   "boys  at the lab" for fingerpirnting.  In 123F/122B, Andy didn't want
   to  stand  in  the stag line at the dance with Mr. Schwump after Helen
   and  Thelma Lou refused to go with him and Barney.  In 133F/131B, Andy
   talked  to him in frount of the courthouse.  In 210F/211B, he read the
   paper in the courthouse after Floyd vacated the barbershop.

   113F/112B = Fourth Season "My Fair Ernest T. Bass" Broadcast 2-3-1964

   123F/122B = Fourth Season "Fun Girls" Broadcast 4-13-1964

   133F/131B=  Fifth  Season  "The Education of Ernest T. Bass" Broadcast
   10-12-1964

   210F/211B = Seventh Season "Floyd's Barbershop" Broadcast 2-13-1967

   Love my Mayberry Family--

   Judy in Oklahoma