TAGS fans,

I know the two TAGS trivia games that have been
released over the years are fun, but my family has
recently purchased the Trivial Pursuit games for "Star
Wars" and "Lord of the Rings" and I was wishing for a
similar TAGS treatment.  For those who haven't played
these games, when going for a "Pie" you select the
category on the TV screen, using your DVD remote, and
it will show a scene from the movie or an object and
tell you to identify it, or something like that.  I
would love to have one like that that would include
clips of Barney and the gang!

Sam
http://www.tuttles.net