Jess Chapman wrote:
> I have recently just recently subscribed to the WBMUTBB and noticed some
> postings regarding the replacement discs for the 4th (the one's without
> the laugh tracks).  Unfortunately, I cannot find how to get the
> replacement discs in any of the WBMUTBB postings.  Can someone give me
> that information, please.

Here's the info about what you need to do to get replacement discs for
your set of Fourth Season DVDs:

Remove the Proof of Purchase tab from the Fourth Season box.

It's the top flap inside the spine of the box that's revealed when you
open up the spine. If you've already sent in the white bar-code
on the bottom of the box to get your replacement discs, that'll work
just fine, too, but the Proof of Purchase on the inside of the box will
probably be even gentler to the appearance of the DVD box.

Mail the original tab with a letter requesting the replacement discs to:

Paramount Home Entertainment Customer Service
"The Andy Griffith Show" Fourth Season Replacement Discs
5555 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90038

In addition to enclosing the original Proof of Purchase tab from inside
the spine, include your name, mailing address, and phone number in the
letter. Do NOT send the discs themselves. Allow 6 weeks for the two
replacement discs (Discs 1 and 2) to be sent to you.

To clarify, the 'back' (side opposite of where the DVD cases slide into
the box) opens like the top of a box. Open it up and you'll see the
proof of purchase right there in that top tab.