Hello everyone!  I enjoy your comments on our favorite show!
As far as small towns still existing (ala Mayberry), there are still plenty of
those Mayberry types here in Montana!  Choteau, Augusta, Fairfield, and the
list goes on.  Everyone knows everybody and nobody locks their doors.
Neighbors helping neighbors; high schools sports still cause the whole town
(just about) to stand and cheer!; and the sheriff and his deputy(ies) are
related to just about everyone around.
I know Montana's not a southern state, but there are still many towns here that
have our favorite show's appeal!
Happy Mother's Day to you all, and Aunt Bee, too!
A Montana TAGS family