We also returned last night from the Jim Nabors induction. We had a great
time. Very good Mayberry Show on Friday night, it was enjoyable to see the cast

members from Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C. , they put on a good show. And of  course
David & Allan and all the tribute artists did a real fine job. I just  enjoy
watching them, they have so much fun at what they do, best part is they  make
us
laugh.  Guess that's what I always enjoyed about the Andy Griffith  Show, if
I'm ever feeling a little down I can plug in my dvd and laugh  along with the
Mayberry gang. Saturday evening was also enjoyable and they had  some very
nice and unusual pieces at the silent auction, was great to see  it all. Jim
Nabors was just really fantastic, I think he must have had his  picture taken
hundreds of times with all his fans, he was a real sport and  so nice. (Yes, of
course I had to have my picture taken with him too!)   Always so willing to
talk
and to say Hello. He is a true gentleman.
It was a different kind of Mayberry event and one I will always remember.
I'm so glad I decided to attend. I got to hear the original "Golly" and
Shazam!!!  What a treat. Hope to get pictures back soon.