I usually watch Little House which is on at 5 Pacific time followed by Tags at
6.
I forgot to turn it over until about 5.30, & there was our Thelma Lou, pretty
as a picture playing the daughter of an Irish old lady who with the help of the
Ingals family arranged her own wake. The purpose was that she would get to see
her three neglectful children she thought would attend if they thought their
mom had passed away. Our Thelma Lou is right purty in color as we saw from the
late episodes & it was neat seeing her in a different role.
Aunt Bee 2 (Ruth in Or.)