I am sorry if I gave out some dangerous advice regarding peanut butter cure
for hiccups.  I didn't mean for a person to swallow the entire spoonful at
one time.  I just meant you take a spoonful of peanut butter and slowly eat
it.  I guess I should not have used the word SWALLOW.   I certainly would
never advise my good friends at Mayberry to do anything dangerous.  Please
accept my apology and go back to inhaling in front of an electric fan.

Thanks to the person who gave us the warning.  I appreciate it.  One never
knows what those old home remedies can do.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
715-839-8470