Re: What set was the Mayberry reunion show filmed at, California universal
studios maybe?  The show where Ernest T did the loch nest monster trick in
the lake.

That was filmed in Los Olivos, CA, about seventy miles north of my house
here in SoCal (http://www.losolivosca.com).  We've been there, and it looks
just like I remember it in the TV movie.  They even have the flagpole in the
center of the street, just like in the movie.  A charming little
Mayberryesque town.  TV's Daniel Boone, Fess Parker lives there, has a
winery there, and has his "Fess Parker's Wine Country Inn & Spa" (
http://www.fessparker.com/index.htm) there.  The Michael Jackson ranch is
there, just on the outskirts, and actress Bo Derek lives just south of there
in a village called Santa Ynez.  A beautiful area!

John of SoCal
"Odd Facts Known by Few"