On wednesday nights I work with the youth group at my church,which is in
Sterling Heights,Michigan. Last night one of our teen aged girls,who lives in
near by Fraser,Michigan, brought one of her girl friends from school to church
with her. The girl's name is Allison Krentz,and is the daughter of Jeff Krentz.
I spoke with her and told her how sorry I was about her dad's passing and how
much I enjoyed his postings. I regret that I never met Jeff,even though we
lived near each other,but I certainly did enjoy meeting his daughter.
                       John Saylor

 "That's life-through and through."