I am going to put my two cents worth in here and say that TAGS is well
represented by my fellow Buckeyes from Ohio. For me, I got hooked on the show
when my parents got cable television in the early 80's when I was still in my
Cleveland area hometown. WTBS would show TAGS each night and it became a family
staple for us to watch and even entertain family and friends with. In the
Dayton area, we have been fortunate enough to have the Mayberry Squad Car runs
in years past. Those were a pretty big hit here and very well attended. Heck,
we even have a guy named Paul who seems like a an expert in all things TAGS to
me. So, TAGS is STILL popular in this part of the North!

  Gus Stefanow
  Enon, Ohio