I was thinking about what our Neil Bently said about everyone taking care of
themselves, and what our Lydia said about losing a Library when we lost Jeff.
Like many expressed when Don Knotts passed away, we should let people know we
appreciate them before it's too late.  When I read the digest, I feel kinda
like it's the internet version of Floyds, the Golden Door to Good Fellowship
and the Ladies Auxillary.  We can talk, horse around, make friends and even
pick at each other.  It's fun and I appreciate posting, reading posts and
knowing people are reading along with me.

  Kim - Wylie, TX