Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:19:51 -0500
From: Jeff Krentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Not a Nickname
To: WBMUTBB@wbmutbb.com

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:00:04 -0600, you wrote:

> Right off the bat, I can think of "Goob" for Goober, "Nita" for
> Juanita, and Charlie or Chuck for Charles O'Malley.

How about "Third Party" (It's not dirty)

not exactly a nickname, but I just like sayin' it.

Jeff Krentz -BigHead in Dee-Troit
(O'Malley says "Lots of People Lie at Lunch!")

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:28:59 -0500
From: Jeff Krentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Gomer Singing
To: WBMUTBB@wbmutbb.com

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:00:04 -0600, you wrote:

>hen Gomer enters the Sheriff's office singing "From the Halls of
>Montazuma...to the shores of Tripoli ..." he is singing in his Gomer
voice
>rather than his deep singing voice he was known to have had in prior
episodes.

You misspelled "Mont-a-zoomer"

and you are right about the voice, I never thought about that before.
I'm going over to Reindel Hardware downtown here and get a new
galvanized bucket, just for thinkin' purposes.

Jeff Krentz -BigHead in Dee-Troit
(O'Malley says "Do you suppose they'll ask me that!")

I feel the same way. I worked late yesterday and heard about Don's
passing on the radio. I went home and as I was telling my wife about it
I was leaking some tears too. What a great man he was, and what an
influence on my life. I, too, knew this day would come, but I didn't
want it to ever happen. I am sad, very sad.

Jeff Krentz -BigHead in Dee-Troit
(O'Malley says "Thank You Don!")