Before anyone else has to explain about missing scenes, or what's Barney's
middle name, or Thelma Lou's last name or where she works, or why there's no
continuity in some episodes, or is Opie's name actually OP, or why something
is in one place in one show and another in another show, or why so many
writers over an eight year span......let's get one thing straight!!!! Aunt
Bee is spelled A-U-N-T-B-E-E. That's I before E, except after C, and E
before and after E in Aunt Bee.  If you just HAVE to ask why.....let's all
chime in together with "Go directly to Alan's (prince of a fellow) pride and
joy web site www.mayberry.com and check out all the links."  You'll get more
information than you ever wanted to know about TAGS. Oh, and it's TAGS not
AGS. Or buy the book, just buy the book. Before you call Gomer to fix your
freezer, buy the book. I'm not jumping on any soap box, just stating some
odd facts, known by few. Just think, maybe one day we can all give Pat a run
for her money in the Trivia game at Mayberry Days. And when in Mayberry, buy
a ticket to Neil Brower's class. You'll learn soooo much.....and you'll be
proud, so proud!!!! Maybe someone will give you a certificate of learning.
Now, let the rudes flow.....I get lots of rudes, I betchyou ain't never got
a rude!

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding in Kelsey's Woods, USA
(actually just a little corner on the coast in west central Florida)

......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's
an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........