Chris Penn was the brother of Sean Penn. I agree about the Oscar tribute  but
remember this is the Academy.   I also have a complaint. Even  though I love
TVLAND and watch it everyday I see a growing trend of cutting out  some very
funny parts of episodes, including TAGS. They cut out the part where  Barney
went to get more rescue equipment and Gomer told him Goober wasn't  stupid, he
was ugly but not stupid. I am sure the executives will say they must  cut in
order to show more commercials but it is a crying shame, just a crying  shame!
And that is my two cents worth!  Let me know if yall agree! Liz  Roberts