some of us flight simmers are gonna do an honor flight for Deputy Barney. (Don Knotts) I posted of his death up in the flight-sim group, and came up with the idea of doing one either from Los Angeles (LAX) to Raleigh (RDU) and then to Mayberry AKA Mt. Airy (MWK)
or doing a shorter flight from RDU to MWK

and another simmer suggested we continue up to Morgantown, Barney's (Don's) hometown.

This site here is Mt. Airy's airport with a picture of airport itself

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KMWK

Doggone if it don't look like the airport Aunt Bee took her flying lessoons out of.