I have read all the tributes and they are all great. I am 3 years old and I
think I have watched the show at least 1 time a day for more days than I
haven't.Many people want to meet President's,Pop's or sports or rock stars. Not
me ever since I was a little guy I wanted to meet Barney Fife. Unfortunately I
never got to meet him. I had hoped he would come to Mayberry In The Midwest
here in Indiana but he never did. I always told myself it will happen just be
patient. Well it never did and now it never will. For all of you who got to
meet Mr. Knotts I am envious to you like you wouldn't believe.I don't know when
I will be able to watch the show again. Don I pray to God when I get to heaven
you are the 1 who greets me at the gate.I feel today as I did when I lost both
of my grandpa's. Very depressed.