I knew that this day would come, but my heart is broken all the same.  We
were so blessed to have Mr. Knotts come into our lives as our beloved Barney,
weren't we!  My deepest sympathies and prayers to his family.  Also my heart
goes out to our Andy in the loss of one of his closest friends.

  ....."During our lifetime we travel many roads".......

  Mr. Knotts, you traveled that last road with grace and dignity..... and I am
most grateful that the road of your life brought you to all of us.

  Anita Carpenter
  One of Cincinnati's Saddest TAGS Fans!!!