Someone mentioned Roger ('ol Rog) from the Esquire Club and how Floyd said,
"He's Class". When I read that, I got reminded of something (and I don't mean
the fact that we had liver last week). Floyd uses the example of having class
as "you know, he asked me one time to give him a hair that didn't LOOK like a
haircut."  I remember Andy and Opie having a discussion about that when Opie
asked Andy why he told Floyd  to give him a haircut that didn't look like a
haircut. I seem to remember that there have been other occasions where a
general reference has been used more than once during the run of TAGS, but I
can't remember any more examples. Anybody got any other examples? I would love
to hear them.

Cheryl
Marietta, GA
"Baked Alaska, you know, that's that new dessert they come out with since it
became a state!"