I'd mentioned a while back that, due some miscommunication between my
daughter and darlin' person, I got two copies of season 4 for
Christmas.  Since Season 5 came out a few days ago, I went to _est _uy to
trade one of 'em for Season 5.  Well, lo and behold, they were out of
Season 5.  I was traveling that day, so I tried again at another _est
_uy.  They were also out!  I ended up getting a gift card and ordered it
online.  My point is that even though I still don't have Season 5, I'm
pretty encouraged that folks think enough of it for the two stores to have
sold out.  Count I..., uh I mean TAGS lives!  I know Season 6 is set for
release, so I'm more hopeful than ever they'll finish the series.

Don Good
"If I had a mean dog, I'd buy one."