On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:00:04 -0600, you wrote:

>  "Well, I ate four bowls.  It that ain't a tribute to white beans, I don't
>  know what is"
Good Beans, Aunt Bee(Eatin'speaks louder than words)

My Momma and Daddy just shook hands on their deal.

That's it, I'm going to Memphis

Johnny Paul ain't married.

Call The MAN, Aunt Bee would you just CALL THE MAN

Two Chairs, and I've got the magazines to swing it.

That's the Mayberry knot tying club, we meet every Tuesday

Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush, Leonard Blush. Is that all you ever think
about, Leonard Blush?

Wink'um pink'um, nodamus rex, protect us all, from the man with the hex.

Who's Been Messing Up the Bulletin Board?

Jeff Krentz -BigHead in Dee-Troit
(O'Malley says "That's Adventure Sleeping!")