Greetings fellow Mayberrians, it is with deep sorrow
that I have to announce the sale of my 63 Squad car.
It has beem signed by about a dozen of the actors from
the show, several of whom are no longer with us.
you can email me directly for Photos and details.
or call me.
It will be an expensive item, so it's most likely going
to be for the most serious of collectors.

Thanks and hapopy motoring.

And for those who have been interested in my movie
"A TALE ABOUT BOOTLEGGING"
it is a G-rated family comedy, with the innocense.
cleanliness  and feel of the old movies.
It Stars:
Sonny Shroyer  (Enos on Dukes of Hazard)
Barney Barnwell  (PlumbHollow Band, Moonshiners.com)

Our very own   David "Mayberry Depouty" Browning  as of all things ,
yep you guessed it He's a deputy.

Randy Jones  (Cowboy from the VIllage Peopole)
Doug LLewelyn (The Peopoles Court)
Robert D. Raiford (John Boy & Billy Big Show)
and a host of others.
The editing will be done the end of Feb, and ready to go to distributors
in march.  Keepo a check on our website for more info.
Ataleaboutbootlegging.com

Phil Fox
704-502-9530