I didn't mean cause a big milange. I just wondered if anybody else had noticed.
I wanted to make sure, so last night I pulled out my brand new boxed set of
DVD's and played that part over and over until I came to the conclusion that
Rafe was really saying, "Hal, that's me!" I don't know what "hal" means. It
could be a contraction of "huh well" with a little Mayberry twang. I'm sure it
was not anything naughty, though. We all know that's just not possible in
Mayberry. That would be just "crude talk" as Gomer would say. And besides, if
Rafe had used a bad word, his face would have become colored like in that movie
"Pleasantville."

  Randy