Dear Listers,
     I am curious, if they ever mention the name of Opie's mother at any time.
     Would someone please e-mail me the first name of Columbo? I, too, am a
curious soul?
     Lately, it is funny, because someone will mention something about an
episode and then I see it on cable a night or two later. My husband and I are
Barney fans. Both Barney and Lucy on I Love Lucy usually need to be rescued
from their predicaments. I have to admit that Andy seems more loving than
Ricky. Andy makes Barney feel like he helped more than he hindered in an
investigation. We enjoy the I care how someone else feels attitude of Andy's.
     It seems that Mattlock and TAGS used many struggling actors and that is
another thing in their favor for us.
  Karla