I also like the episodes where Barney is singing love songs to Juanita at the
diner.  And I have a question.  Did Juanita ever actually appear in any
episodes? I don't remember ever having seen her.

  Also, there's one particular episode that actually gave me nightmares when I
was a kid.  But I haven't seen it once in all the years since.  Remember when
Opie's baseball broke through the window of that haunted house -- the one with
the portrait of Old Mr. Rinshaw on the wall, and the eyes that followed you
around?

  I'd really like to track that one down.