>>> I know most of us like the black and white best, but of all the color
>>> episodes is there anyone that stands out as a favorite?<<<

One that comes to mind is "Dinner at Eight," where Andy is compelled to consume
three spaghetti dinners in one evening.  I love it when Andy tells Goober that
after he returns home from eating his third meal, he's going to kill him!  For
the life of me, though, I can never figure out (other than for the sake of the
story line) why Andy doesn't just explain to Helen that Goober forgot to give
him her phone message!  It sure would have saved him a lot of grief!

Thelma Lou
(Janet)