Allan,
  I've just gotta say again that you are a prince! Not only did I add the
wallpaper and screensaver at home,but now I have a touch of TAGS on my computer
at work.What a blessing to see those sweet faces looking out at me every
morning when I "boot up"!!!!! Of course I'll have to deal with the envy of all
the other cubicle dwellers,but I just told them to come by any time and we
could have a nectarine crush together...........Anyway,THANK YOU,THANK
YOU,THANK YOU.Guess this makes me beholden to you and if ever I could do
anything,just let me know.It's the least I could do dor the man what saved my
sanity(could be my life) I know how Gomer felt about Andy now.Just THANK
YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!

You're a bird in this world-Andy Griffith
Nancy