For those of you familiar with our Mayberry addiction, and our foray into
the world of innkeeping, we have two bits of information you might be
interested in.

1:  We have finally gotten the Taylor Home Inn web site put together and
it’s up and running!  There will be a few additional    photos added after
Jan. 18, as well as more information, but we wanted to get something out
there now, so if you are interested, go to:

HYPERLINK "http://www.taylorhomeinn.com/"http://www.taylorhomeinn.com  to
view the site.  There are two pages, plus a photo album.

2:  Also, we are very excited that there will be an article about our house
in the House & Garden section of the Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper on
January 18 (Wednesday).  We don’t yet know how the article will be presented
(we will have an opportunity to view the presentation Monday, but for now
it’s all “pie in the sky”)—we’re hoping it focuses less on how we “must be
some kind of a nut,” and more on “what a neat idea!

So there ya go—in the immortal words of Goober, “They’re doin’ it, they’re
DOIN’ it!!!”

 --Dave & Marsha Scheuermann

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?