>I can just see Ernest T taking "Vote for Pike" pamplets and wrapping
>themaround some really nice rocks or bricks and gently passing, not heaving
>mindyou, them thru as many pretty windows as he can find along the quiet
>streetsof Mayberry. Dapper Dan>The more your talkn' the more I'm balkn'

Yes Ernest T is the Chairman for Pikes Campaign. He has been told the chairmans
job is to fight the other guy if needed or if they happen to be from England.
This means Ernest T. is up in the woods with a sack done up like Mayor Stoner,
that S T O N E R, Roy Stoner practising his fighting skills. Mayor Pike does
feel that Ernest T deserves a shot at a decent position and that is why he has
chosen him as Chairman. After all Ernest T. Bass is a man of higher learnin.

VOTE***PIKE***VOTE****Mayberry****VOTE****PIKE
remember a Vote for Pike is a Vote for Mayberry, tell that other guy with big
city dreams to go to Mt Pilot.

This message is endorsed by The Elect The Fat Little Mayor Compaign, Ernest T.
Chairman.

http://amayberrystateofmind.com
stop and see Bert Miller.