>>My DEAR people of Mayberry....I want to remind you that today is the big
>>primary
>>vote in Mayberry. You will be able to cast your ballot at the National Guard
>>Armory. While there you might want to take a look at the motorcycle that our
>>DEAR Bernard P. Fife donated.?
 >>I do hope I can count on all you Mayberry people tomorrow! Remember...a vote
 >>for
>>Stoner is a vote for progress

I would like to offer my services in this here election. I have the experience.
I helped my Granny get elected Possum Queen in Beverly Hills and I was my Uncle
Jed's Campaign Manager when he ran for Smog Commissioner. If I can't get into
politics, I've gotta decide whether I want to be a fry cook, brain surgeon,
street-car conductor, international playboy, or movie producer.

Jethro Bodine, Double-Naught Spy
Beverly Hills. CA

Play Andy Griffith Show Hangman at
http://hubpages.com/hub/Andy-Griffith-Show-Hangman-Game-Mayberry--NC