That is an excellent article, but there's an error in the first photo: a group
of buildings west of 40 acres (in this view, west is up) is incorrectly
identified as Desliu Studios.  Desilu Studios was at 846 N Cahuenga in
Hollywood, about 7 miles away.

Paul Mulik

>>>  I found this website that also has a lot of history and pictures of Forty
>>> Acres. Near the bottom of the page there's a link to click on for a virtual
>>> tour of Forty Acres that I found fascinating.
  http://www.retroweb.com/40acres.html

                                                  Rick
                                            Charlottesville