I am very concerned about the safety?of the large amount of campaign money that
is being contributed to the candidates in the race for mayor of Mayberry. There
is nothing secure about the Mayberry "Security" Bank. The vault and the cash
drawers are left open, the security guard is asleep half the time, and his gun
falls apart.?

I would like to offer the services of the Commerce Bank of Beverly Hills in
handling the campaign funds. Just?listen to this testimonial from one of our
many satisfied depositors:

"Mr. Drysdale is a wonderful man. Do you know that he's keepin'?all of?our
money in his bank and he ain't chargin' us one penny to do it?!" -- Mr. Jed
Clampett (Beverly Hills, CA)

My executive secretary, Jane Hathaway, will personally handle the opening of
your?campaign fund account. Act now and receive a special interest rate of
0.00002% on your initial deposit. *

(*Rates revert to our standard 0.00000001% after 90 days)

Milburn Drysdale, President
Commerce Bank of Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills, CA